March 4 – April 28
Unlimited Training & Diet⋅Personalized ⋅Weekly Goals⋅Weekly Assessments for Accountability
Registration Deadline is February 22 – Only taking the first 75 participants – Don’t Delay, Sign up Today
What you need to know:
- All registrants must be registered by Friday February 22, 2013
- This is an 8-week Fitness Challenge for you to get fit, lose weight and/or body fat, and win most of your entry fee back when it’s over.
- Call and schedule your initial evaluation time for Friday, March 1st, @ 2:30pm., OR Saturday, March 2, @ 7am or 10:30am, OR Sunday, March 3rd @ 8am. Plan for 1.5 hours. You must be available to attend the initial evaluation to be eligible for the FITNESS CHALLENGE.
- Initial evaluations (~1.5 hours) will provide your beginning body weight/fat calculations and the orientation.
- We will provide your FITNESS CHALLENGE goals (8 weekly and BF%) by Monday, March 4th.
- You will need to commit to a weekly weigh-in day. If weight/body fat loss is for you, your goals will be set for a consistent weekly weight loss, so it will be important to stay on top of your challenge. Fitness goal seekers will be assessed during orientation.
- You must train a minimum of 25 different days during the 8 week challenge
Sign up now: 480-855-3145
- $300 registration. Must be paid by Friday February 22nd.
- Members with an active membership can participate at no charge; however, you will not be eligible to win credit for goals met.
- If you are an active member and would like to participate for the ability to earn credits for goals met, the cost is $150. You must also attend the initial evaluation.
Prizes: $250 value
- Each week meet your goal & receive $25 credit. 8 weekly goals to be met. ($200 Value)
- Meet your body fat percentage goal and receive $25 credit
- Meet all 8 weekly goals AND your body fat percentage goal and receive a $25 bonus credit ($250 in total credits available)
- Monday-Friday – 5:00a, 6:00a, 7:30a, 9:00a, 12:00p, 4:00p, 5:00p, 6:00p and **7:00p
- Saturday– 8:00a & 9:15a
- Sunday- 9:30a & 10:45a
All training times are subject to availability & may change. **There is no 7pm training session Friday night.
Free one-time trial available. Come try a class and see what we have to offer
* Credit is not redeemable for cash, non-transferable & must be applied towards training packages. Credits expire if not applied by May 6, 2013.